[ZPT] manage_page_header not found

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:29:41 +0100

Hello Brent,

Friday, November 30, 2001, 22:02:04, you wrote:

BH> Sometimes I get the following error

BH> "manage_page_header" not found in "here/manage_page_header

BH> when I trying to open a ZPT through the ZMI.  The odd thing is that
BH> it's inconsistent.  I can't get it to happen everytime, but once it
BH> starts, it persists on every page template I try to open.

i have gotten this a couple of times too.

I believe this happens when you try to access the management interface for
a Page Template without proper permissions. It is a weirdness of DTML
somehow trying to hide items for which you do not have proper
permission. I often get the same effect with mailHosts when i forget
to set proxy roles on the documents calling them.

Try logging in with users of different roles and see if you can
reproduce it.

:-)

--
Geir Bækholt                       web-developer
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team