[BlueBream] Helping with the 2-part tutorial

Justin A Ryan jryan at fastergreener.net
Mon Apr 26 03:23:30 EDT 2010

My mac is old, but it works, and I would be happy to screencast on BB!  In
fact, Faster Greener has a license to probably two commercial screencasting
apps, IIRC.  I might have to dig up the keys and download urls. :-P

I still remember Sean Kelley's first screencast and think of a followup that
talks about how undifferent ZTK / BB can be from Django, and how much
potential for growth it offers a fledgling app.