[BlueBream] preparing ajax and session chapter, need support!

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 1 04:29:28 EDT 2010

Hallo Baiju,
I am experimenting allready with bluebream and AJAX stuff and prepare
myself of writing something according AJAX, because I understood how
variable handling and templating works in bluebream.

Question: How can I make it possible in the sourcecode, to load a
different template in a different directory?!

About Sessions:
Could you please tell me where to find informations about sessions in
zope3 or bluebream? I still have the Zope Cookbook, and try to find the
desired chapters.

However, this evening you get allready something from me written and
I'll put it on my google site for review.

Tamer