[BlueBream] multilingual with blubream

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:50:03 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 9:10 PM, Justin Ryan <jryan at reliefgarden.org> wrote:

>>> Currently I am using 69 as the maximum width of each line.
>>> But I think we increase that up to 80 characters.
>>
>> Better make that 76: leave some space for the unified diff's "+"/"-"
>> and a level of email quoting ("> ").
>>

> Oh, we're talking about a change.
>
> I don't know that it's necessary.  I'm indifferent, making room for
> diff review makes sense..  I'll follow whatever the group decides..

I choose 69, because that was the default value in my editor.
But Marius suggestion is good.  We will stick to "76".
I am going to add this as a technical decision:
http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/dev/decisions.html

I remember, long back (2006) we had some discussion in my blog about this:
http://baijum81.livejournal.com/10942.html
Marius has some choice then, 76 or 72 :)

Regards,
Baiju M