[BlueBream] BlueBream Documentation: Manual & Reference

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 14 14:50:27 EDT 2010

 Hi Baiju,
Tomorrow I have the whole day time to finish the AJAX chapter, before
the business time week starts again. However, I want to get the whole
thing with AJAX chapter done:

Tomorrow:

extending the xhr example chapters:

1. (done, allready posted):  with default layout and one response message
2. default layout with a template as response
3. default layout with a template, and nested template
4. default layout with a template, and nested template depending on the
GET POST request....

If you have more suggestions, please tell me, than I'll take care of it
at once.

Tamer