[BlueBream] Third part of tutorial: skinning

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 07:47:49 EDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 6:49 PM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>         Today I added a third part for our tutorial:
>> http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/tutorial3.html
>
> There is another issue here.  We are using formlib.form.AddForm
> in 3 views without using a template, so it will use the default
> formlib add template.  This template expects standard_macros.
> If 1.1 we can avoid this as we are going for z3c.form
> What to do here ?  Show how to create macros ?
> or create custom add forms with templates specified ?

One more choice is there inherit the layer from Rotterdam.

I am going for the "custom forms with templates".

My reasons:

1. We need to discourage macro based skinning
2. Core skins like Rotterdam is very complected
3. We need to show the path to content providers

Please let me know if you have any suggestion.

I am finding it difficult to write a good story with zope.formlib & macros :)

Regards,
Baiju M