[BlueBream] which community packages?

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Thu Aug 19 06:09:58 EDT 2010

Le 19/08/2010 10:06, Vincent Fretin a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> In the Grok community, we started a grok-ecosystem.cfg file
> svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/groktoolkit/trunk/grok-ecosystem.cfg
> For now, the tests are disabled in the buildbot because there are
> errors everywhere. :)
>
> Maybe we can have a shared list between Grok and Bluebream, I don't know.

I initially wanted this list to be (an unblocking) part of the ZTK, but I was
not able to promote it successfully within the ZTK release team. Hanno (Z2) and
Jan-Wijbrand (Grok) prefer the ZTK to be the minimal common set of packages,
without having to maintain other packages.
Maybe you can have more success on the grok list, or we can find another way to
share a common list and run buildbots. One idea is to create such a common list
outside the ZTK, and name it CTK, Community (Collective? ;) ) Toolkit, or ZCK,
Zope Community Kit, or ZET, Zope Extended Toolkit, or WTF or anything else, I
don't care about the name.

All that I would like to avoid, is having a different kit/list for each
community, and that the largest possible set of useful packages be tested.

Christophe