[BlueBream] Bug?

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Fri Feb 5 03:10:51 EST 2010

Hi,

On 02/04/2010 10:06 PM, Mats Nordgren wrote:
> Seems zope.app.pagetemplate does not get registered automatically on a
> bluebream installation, although it does get downloaded as a dependency.

I wonder where Baiju's mail responding to this ended up ... (not in
gmane, anyway).

Without having looked at how the bluebream templates actually work, I'd
like to leave a quick note to the site.zcml change: One thing I'd
recommend to keep in mind is to generate *as little* code from templates
into an instance or buildout as possible. I'd rather recommend having a
ZCML file distributed within an egg that loads the "full version" of
bluebream and can be modified over the releases so if you want, you can
follow that without having to update generated code.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com