[BlueBream] Fresh project: structure

Ilshad Khabibullin astoon.net at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 07:36:55 EST 2010

Good day, colleagues.

I think need:

1) File configure.zcml should be not in /etc directory but just in the
project.
2) Sample related files contain into one directory (to have quick remove).
3) /tests directory for all testing related files.
4) Remove application.zcml file.

So, a fresh project structure:

__init__.py
configure.zcml (here directives from /etc + <inlude package="example" />)
debug.py
startup.py

tests/
tests/__init__.py
tests/configure.zcml
tests/tests.py
tests/ftesting.zcml
tests/ftests.txt (instead of README.txt)

sample/
sample/__init__.py
sample/configure.zcml
sample/app.py (or sample.py)
sample/views.py (or browser.py)
sample/interfaces.py

5) And another question: I am concerned about the inability to do the
project without nested namespaces. I have to fix manually after creating
the project.  Can we do fix this using paster functionality?

What do you think?

--
Ilshad Khabibullin
+7 922 600 56 06