[BlueBream] At least we have some negative responses

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Wed Jan 20 01:28:10 EST 2010

Hi Ilshad,
             Thanks for commenting.  We will just focus on
the documentation which is going to address most of the
concerns.  After documentation, we need to document
Zope 3.4 up-gradation path and fix related issues and
then, 1.0 final release.  This weekend, I will look
into creating a release plan:
http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/OnePointZero

BTW, for that video, it was a new experience for me
as I didn't heard that music before. BTW, I born an
brought up in a Hindu family in Kerala, India.

Regards,
Baiju M