[BlueBream] a Buildbot for bluebream?

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Sat Jan 23 02:46:35 EST 2010

Hi Christophe,

                    I have temporarily setup a buildbot in my personal
machine here: http://buildbot.muthukadan.net

I don't want to use it as is not a good machine. This is the cheapest
VPS hosting (vpslink.com) I bought recently to setup mirror site for
BlueBream.  Unfortunately the official site only updates only once in
a day, that's why I bought this server.

I have a working buildbot configuration created using collective.buildbot.
I can send that configuration to you.  I don't know whether it's a good
idea to commit these conf to svn as it contains password (please suggest).
Once you set up the buildbot, I will take down my buildbot.

P.S: I am going to to BangPypers meeting afternoon, will be back in the
evening.  I am going to demo collective.buildbot :)
BTW, today morning I recorded a screencast about it:
http://screencasts.muthukadan.net/collective_buildbot.swf

Regards,
Baiju M