[BlueBream] BlueBream Kit (was Re: a Buildbot for bluebream?)

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Sun Jan 24 21:36:19 EST 2010

Hi Christophe,

Christophe Combelles <ccomb <at> free.fr> writes:
> > http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/BlueBreamKit
>
> Are you sure you want to duplicate the ZTK ? If every project has its own kit,
> what's the purpose of the ZTK? Should'nt bluebream just be based on the ZTK
> 1.0?
> I suppose we can just possibly add some packages specific to bb on top of
> the ZTK

My idea is to use ZTK infrastructure as much as possible. As you can see
from Martijn's reply.  They are still facing some technical difficulties.
We also have something like grokproject which has a full list of
version nail down packages given to end user.  So, will wait for some
more time to directly use ZTK files.

Regards,
Baiju M