[BlueBream] BlueBream Documentation: Manual & Reference

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 22:57:41 EDT 2010

Hi Justin,

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 7:56 AM, Justin Ryan
<justin.ryan at reliefgarden.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 6:38 PM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Tamer,
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 4:29 AM, Tamer Higazi <th982a at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> I am missing a chapter that deals with the essential issues like
>>>
>>> session handling, how to perform Ajax requests in combination with the
>>> Zope Template Language.
>>>
>>> That would be really great. But the documentation itself is already
>>> good, the subject mentioned at 1st + Session and Ajax would be a good
>>> starting point.
>>
>> Thanks for the suggestion.  We will create these documents.
>>

> I'm happy to help.  I have a similar wishlist, Baiju, to that which
> you expressed and may have some time this coming weekend to flesh out
> some of the BB docs.  I have a checkout of the source and an alternate
> url where I can display edited docs.

Welcome on board Justin.  Feel free to commit directly to svn.

I hope others also will join this effort.  There are many documents
which can be modified without much experience.  For example,
this ZPT document was adapted from Zope 2 docs:
http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/manual/zpt.html
But it's not yet completed.  If anyone want to work on
that, just add a comment here and start your work:
http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/9ZPTManual

If you go through wiki, you can see many other unfinished
documents: http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/Documentation

Regards,
Baiju M