[BlueBream] BlueBream Documentation: Manual & Reference

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 01:38:54 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Justin Ryan
<justin.ryan at reliefgarden.org> wrote:

>> Welcome on board Justin.  Feel free to commit directly to svn.
>>

> Have we already set up ssh keys or somesuch?

You mean SSH keys for svn.zope.org ?

Do you have commit access to svn.zope.org ?
If not see this page for more details
http://docs.zope.org/developer/becoming-a-committer.html

>  I can def send patches,
> and bluebream.bitmonk.net will be the in-progress url for anything i'm
> working on..

If you prefer sending patches, I am fine with that.  Actually I got many
patches than directly committing to svn.

> mark me up for talking about how to set up site manager, pau, etc.. for sure..

Ilshad has already written a good write up about local site manger here:
http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/CreatingLocalSiteManager
The content is well thought out, may be some rephrasing would be fine.
Can you look into that ?

>> If you go through wiki, you can see many other unfinished
>> documents: http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/Documentation
>>

> I have had my eye on this for a while, I wish I'd had more time to
> throw in so far, but I'm marking off time in customer projects to
> improve bluebream as a platform, as customers should be able to hire
> from the community.  I don't want them to feel locked into me, just
> that I offer unique talent.

There are many consultants & companies providing support here.
If everyone spend few hours per week for documentation,
our documentation will become comprehensive & matured .

> Baiju, thanks for all the work you've done.  I look forward to much
> collaboration!

You are welcome :)

Regards,
Baiju M