[BlueBream] Tutorial Section 5.6.4

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Wed Mar 3 21:12:58 EST 2010

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 3:49 AM, Paul Harouff <pharouff at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 4:03 PM, Paul Harouff <pharouff at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Where is this second block of code for marker interfaces supposed to go in?
>>
>> [Note: I use csdb instead of ticketcollector, csdbDataCollector
>> (schema for 18 data fields) instead of ICollector (just name and
>> description). Otherwise the code should be identical to the tutorial.]

In the configure.zcml file, by default there should be a configuration
like this:

  <browser:page
     for="zope.site.interfaces.IRootFolder"
     name="index"
     permission="zope.Public"
     class=".views.RootDefaultView"
     />

This declaration expects a "view" class inside "views.py" something like this:

  class RootDefaultView(form.DisplayForm):

      __call__ = ViewPageTemplateFile('index.pt')

Either you can comment the "browser:page" declaration inside the configure.zcml
or add the class definition inside the "views.py" file.

Thanks for sending the feedback.  This is very much valuable.

Regards,
Baiju M