[BlueBream] 1.0 maintenance branch

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 11:11:44 EST 2010

Hi All,
        After the 1.0a2 release, I have made a maintenance branch for
1.0 release.

svn+ssh://baijum@svn.zope.org/repos/main/bbkit/branches/1.0

Now only bugfix releases will be updated there. As I mentioned in another mail
there is a problem with the way we use ztk.cfg & zopeapp.cfg files.
We are using
svn revision number to refer the ztk.cfg & zopeapp.cfg as given below:

[buildout]
extends =
    http://svn.zope.org/*checkout*/zopetoolkit/trunk/zopeapp.cfg?rev=108937
    http://svn.zope.org/*checkout*/zopetoolkit/trunk/ztk.cfg?rev=108937

This will work for trunk. Since we only need to update bugfix releases now
onwards for 1.0 release, we need to find another solution.  For now, I am going
to download those files and keep a copy in the 1.0 branch.  We will
continue to refer the svn revision number in the trunk.

If you have any other suggestion, please let me know.

Regards,
Baiju M