[BlueBream] Distribute vs. setuptools

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Tue Mar 30 06:12:31 EDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Christophe Combelles <ccomb at free.fr> wrote:
> Baiju M a écrit :
>>> I'm already using it for everything, repoze.bfg, zope3, plone, pylons, etc. with
>>> very few problems. I'm confident that if we find some, they will be solved very
>>> quickly.
>>>
>>> The bootstrap.py already has a '-d' option for it, it's just a matter of
>>> inverting its behaviour.
>>
>> You mean change the `bootstrap.py` file available in project template
>> to use 'distribute' by default ?
>
> yes

I just +0 for this idea.  Stephan also fine with that, if others doesn't
have any strong objection, you can go ahead with that.

BTW, our Alpha phase is about to end.  We will have our first beta on
12-April-2010 : http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/OnePointZero
So, I would suggested to make this change at least few days before that.

Regards,
Baiju M