[BlueBream] z3c.authenticator in Bluebream

Dr. Volker Jaenisch volker.jaenisch at inqbus.de
Thu May 27 13:24:57 EDT 2010

Thank you very much  Ilshad!

Ilshad Khabibullin schrieb:
> <include package="z3c.form" /> missed
Yes. This was the error!
> (I assume you have z3c.pagelet based skin layer, of course)
Yes, I have a z3c.pagelet based skin layer.
But it seems not to work correct as the next stacktrace indicates:
*ComponentLookupError: ((<z3c.pagelet.zcml.AddMLSApplication object at
0xacf274c>, <zope.publisher.browser.BrowserRequest instance
URL=http://127.0.0.1:8080/@@add_mls_app>), <InterfaceClass
z3c.template.interfaces.ILayoutTemplate>, u'')

*Did I miss a package include again or did my skin layer setup in
incorrect?:

configure.zcml:

<configure
    xmlns="http://namespaces.zope.org/zope"
    xmlns:browser="http://namespaces.zope.org/browser"
    xmlns:z3c="http://namespaces.zope.org/z3c"
    i18n_domain="propertyshelf.mls">

    <interface
        interface=".interfaces.IFlamingo"
        type="zope.publisher.interfaces.browser.IBrowserSkinType"
    />

    <utility
        component=".interfaces.IFlamingo"
        name="Flamingo"
        provides="zope.publisher.interfaces.browser.IBrowserSkinType"
    />

    <browser:defaultSkin name="Flamingo" />

    <z3c:layout
        for="*"
        layer=".interfaces.IDefaultLayer"
        template="templates/layout.pt"
    />

    <browser:resourceDirectory
        name="static"
        directory="static"
        layer=".interfaces.IDefaultLayer"
    />

</configure>

interfaces.py :
from zope.publisher.interfaces.browser import IBrowserSkinType,
IDefaultBrowserLayer
from z3c.form.interfaces import IFormLayer

class IFlamingo(IFormLayer, IDefaultBrowserLayer):
    """Default Skin for MLS Applicatiob."""

Any help appreciated

Volker

   inqbus it-consulting      +49 ( 341 )  5643800
   Dr.  Volker Jaenisch      http://www.inqbus.de
   Herloßsohnstr.    12      0 4 1 5 5    Leipzig
   N  O  T -  F Ä L L E      +49 ( 170 )  3113748