[BlueBream] Trouble Installing ZAM

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Mon Sep 20 10:21:21 EDT 2010

 On 9/20/10 2:23 AM, Baiju M wrote:
> I think we need a chapter about using Buidout.
> I just noted it down here:
> http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/32UsingBuildout
I can write about using Buildout!  I do need to understand it better.
Both because I need it in my current project, and in the future if I
want to release a product/library.

You guys are so helpful.  This is something I can do to help.  Writing
English is so much easier than writing software.  By the time I am done,
I should understand it, and anything I get wrong, someone will correct,
just because it bugs them.

I presume that you want a chapter added here to the BlueBream
Documentation.

http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/index.html#

Is this like a wiki?  How do I edit it?  SVN?  Agreement needed?

Let me just add the standard disclaimers.   I am happy to get it started
and to write most of what needs to be written.  I am not so good at
finishing things off, and polishing them up, but I presume that there
are other people who can do that part.    I generally understand what is
going on, but I will get some things wrong, by the time I am done
writing, I should understand much more clearly what is my problem with ZAM.

Of course by the time I get ZAM running, I may find I do not like it,
but my current project really needs a better version of ZMI, and I
really do want to make it easier for other people to use ZAM and other
TTW tools.

Regards
Chris