[BlueBream] error while installing zope.viewlet via buildout in bluebream

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Mon Jul 11 07:47:06 EDT 2011

Am 11.07.2011 um 13:17 schrieb Joshua Immanuel:
> In order to simplify things, instead of checking it in bluebream's
> buildout config I created a separate buildout.cfg file in an empty
> folder with the following configuration
>
>        [buildout]
>        parts = ze
>
>        [ze]
>        recipe = zc.recipe.egg
>        eggs = zope.viewlet
>        interpreter = mypy

Sorry, but I cannot reproduce the problem with your example buildout.cfg (neither using buildout 1.4 nor 1.5).
Maybe the file in your downloads cache is broken. So delete it and try again.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · Softwareentwickler
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Deutschland