[BlueBream] z3c.form usage issue

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Mon May 23 04:22:40 EDT 2011

Le 23/05/2011 07:43, Trivedis at Mumbai a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to use z3c.form package with my Bluebream project.
>
> I am following the tutorial from z3c community packages and getting errors when
> I try to run 'buildout -N' as instructed in the tutorial after updating setup.py
> and couple of .zcml files.
>
> The tutorial is as (http:///www.ibiblio.org/paulcarduner/z3ctutorial/forms.html
> <http://www.ibiblio.org/paulcarduner/z3ctutorial/forms.html>).
>
> The error I get is
> "
> Installing app.
> While:
>    Installing app.
>    Getting distribution for 'z3c.layer'.
> Error: Picked: z3c.layer = 0.3.1

It means that z3c.layer is missing from the version list. There is an option in
the buildout that prevents it from choosing itself the versions
(allow-picked-versions = false). You can temporarily disable this option if you
want, or add z3c.layer=0.3.1 in your buildout [versions] section or versions.cfg
file