[BlueBream] BlueBream Wiki Permission Needed

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Sat Feb 4 11:00:32 UTC 2012

On 2/4/12 12:12 AM, Joshua Immanuel wrote:
> Once you get the hang of it then everything becomes easy and fun.
First thank you for the supportive words.  It helps a lot.

On 2/4/12 12:12 AM, Joshua Immanuel wrote:
> Moreover to make things worse, when I wanted to see who uses bluebream I
> ended up with the following link http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/People

Well I can help fix that.  I want to go register myself on the people
page.  I could also put in a link to Launchpad there.   But I do need a
login for the BlueBream wiki.  Who do I ask?  I am copying the zope
webmaster on this request.

On 2/4/12 12:12 AM, Joshua Immanuel wrote:
> It was very difficult even to
> understand how traversing works in bluebream. (If I am right nowhere in
> the docs you can find information about it)

I think traversal and acquisition was never well documented in Zope 2
either.  We just used it, and learned by trial and error what worked.
Worse yet, I recall it changed with the versions. Still great stuff.  Of
course some dislike acquisition.

    Inactive mailing list like 'zope3-users' and 'bluebream' scared me even
    more. It gave me an impression that I was the only person using
    bluebream.

Again thanks for the nice email.  At least we are breathing some life
into this email list.

Regards
Chris