[BlueBream] BlueBream TTW

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:02:03 UTC 2012

On Monday, February 27, 2012 09:45:09 PM Ilshad Khabibullin wrote:
> Programming is not stupid activity. People are worrying about effectivity,
> hight perfomance, scalability, readaility, many other things. What is the
> place for TTW?

Only large sites worry about high performance and scalability. There are a lot
of small business app that never need more than a low-powered Shuttle to run.

Only programmers care about effectiveness and readability.

So I think the target audience for TTW developers are tech-savvy users and
scripters. I think both audiences were pretty well-served in the early Zope 2
days.

That said, I have built a somewhat specialized TTW development framework for
my current company and our tech-savvy account managers can use it to develop
custom customer pages/apps without tech involvement.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Entrepreneur and Software Geek