[BlueBream] Proper contact address, where to privately report security issue against Zope 3

Jan Lieskovsky jlieskov at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 10:02:05 UTC 2012

Hello Grok, BlueBream and Zope developers,

   we have been privately notified about a security flaw, being present
in latest released version of Zope3, Zope-v3.4.0.

We would like to responsibly report further issue details only to
dedicated group of people, so the patch for this issue is found
earlier than the security implications of this issue are completely
revealed publicly.

Could you please direct us, whom to contact (or may the appropriate
person contact me privately off the lists for further issue details,
preferably with their GPG key information), so we could proceed towards
addressing of this issue?

Thank you in advance for your help and cooperation.

Regards, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Response Team