[BlueBream] ZTFY Strategy, Demo, Install Script, Review, Recommendation, and request for help.

Thierry Florac tflorac at ulthar.net
Wed Mar 21 22:52:31 UTC 2012

Le Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:27:15 -0500, Christopher Lozinski
<lozinski at freerecruiting.com> a �crit:

> I was thinking about the various TTW demos we could build on
> BlueBream, and the one that makes the most sense to me is a simple
> Content Management System.  If we had one, it would be very easy for a
> number of Plone developers who are early adopters to migrate over to
> BlueBream.
>
> And of course that is what ZTFY is.  It allows you to create an
> account, add content types into the account, and have them show up in
> the folder for that content type.  On the ztfy.org website, you can
> see the page/folder with all the news items.  Perfect.
>
> What do I think of it?
> It still has a bunch of ZCA stuff exposed to the end user.
> Registration, that should be hidden.

You see registration links because you are logged in as Manager.
Contributors and site managers don't see all these items.

> The treeview, properties and Categories links have some bug.  That
> will get fixed quickly. Maybe I am doing something wrong.   Thierie's
> Tech support has been just brilliant.  It is a huge plus for me.

I thing you didn't follow the "Make a site" link, which initializes
several required utilities.

Regards,
Thierry