[BlueBream] How to install bluebream

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Fri May 3 21:51:56 UTC 2013

I think you are doing the right thing using
"bluebream".  Pyramid is a good application server, but the ZCA is all
about reusing rich libraries of objects.
There are so many good libraries to reuse in the ZTK world.

The easiest way to start using "Bluebream" is to start with ztfy.

Bluebream is no longer supported.  Thierry does a great job supporting
ztfy. .

ZTFY also has a great zmi.  If you like that kind of thing.

Here are the installation instructions.

http://wiki.ztfy.org/InstallationInstructions

And a pretty good description of the packages.

http://wiki.ztfy.org/ZTFYPackages

Here is a video of how to set it up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeG4vqtBmsU

To learn more about the ZTK you may want to read
http://zopache.com/ZTK_Packages

I am going through and documenting all the packages.

I have spent much of today looking at how to get megrok.jinja2 working
with ztfy
http://zopache.com/RFP_Jinja2

It turns out there is only 1 file that depends on grok.  Next I need to
figure out the grok templating interfaces,
and what to use in their place in the ztfy world.  There is so much to
know and learn in the zope 3 world.  I suspect Pyramid is much simpler.

I copied the relevant mailing lists on this email.  It is good to have a
written record of our progress that people can find.

Good luck.
Chris

--
 I run