[BlueBream] updating packages in ZTFY

Thierry Florac tflorac at ulthar.net
Tue Jan 14 22:02:38 CET 2014

Hi Tamer,

Le 2014-01-14 17:09, Tamer Higazi a écrit :
> Thank you for your response!
>
> Thank you explaining me the case. Now I see, that I am in a continues
> learning process.
>
> However, I don't know if you can influence it, but i would appreciate
> if
> you could implement these packages by default:
>
> # pin versions of your additional packages here
> python-magic = 0.4.6
> Jinja2 = 2.7.2
> MarkupSafe = 0.18
> pymongo = 2.6.3
> forked_path = 0.2.3

I've added these packages to development release of ZTFY configuration
file (http://download.ztfy.org/webapp/ztfy.webapp.dev.cfg); you just
have to point to this configuration file to get them. A new "stable"
version won't be released before several weeks, as I'm actually working
on several ZTFY packages.

Of course, I didn't tested their compatibility with other packages
referenced by ZTFY, so please give me a feedback if you notice any
problem.

> I'm happy learning from you continuously, as well that you answer my
> mails in case I don't know something.
>
> If I can help in any way, feel free to contact me at any time.

No problem. I'll ask you if needed.
Any advise as well as new features requests are also always welcome!

Regards,
Thierry
--
   http://www.imagesdusport.com - http://www.ztfy.org