[BlueBream] bluebream Digest, Vol 37, Issue 1

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Thu Apr 14 12:21:54 CEST 2016

On 4/14/16 12:00 PM, Tamar Higazi wrote:

> Hi people!
> I am interisted to keep "bluebream" alive... is bluebream further
> maintained ?
> As I am finishing my second application I want to use an application
> server, not any frameworks anymore.
Your best bet is to start with grok.install

https://github.com/clozinski/grok.install

Grok makes it very easy to use zope/bluebream.

Object Publishing is a great way to bring down your software development
costs compared to
traditional approaches.

http://blogory.org//about/infoshare-pitch-deck.pdf/index

grok.install is the basis of zopache.com, privacv.com/zope, and
blogory.org/python.  Any day now blogory.org will be the world's largest
python directory.

I am happy to support you in this process.

We can chat on skype if you have any questions.
I am clozinski on skype.

What are you planning on building?

Regards
Chris