[CMF-checkins] CVS: Products/CMFTracker/help - AdministratorMigratesIssues.stx:1.1 AdministratorReviewsHistory.stx:1.1 Overview.stx:1.2
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:46:42 -0400
Update of /cvs-repository/Products/CMFTracker/help
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv31890
- Touch up goals; add admin use cases.
=== Added File Products/CMFTracker/help/AdministratorMigratesIssues.stx ===
"Administrator Migrates Issues" Use Case
- Provide a migration target for existing "Collector",
- One or more issues has already been
created in either the Collector or in a pre-CMF Tracker.
1. Administrator invokes the conversion script appropriate
to the issue source; the system queries the source for
issues, and loads them one by one as CMFTracker issues,
mapping the appropriate metadata for the source issues.
=== Added File Products/CMFTracker/help/AdministratorReviewsHistory.stx ===
"Administrator Reviews History" Use Case
- Ensure that issues receive appropriate and timely resolution.
1. Administrator selects from a set of reports which summarize
the status and history of issues submitted to the tracker.
=== Products/CMFTracker/help/Overview.stx 1.1 => 1.2 ===
- - Allow site members to view, search, and create content related
- to issues using the same tools and techniques used to with
- other CMF content.
- - Provide a migration target for existing "Collector",
- and "Tracker",
+ - Build descriptions of issues such that the teams
+ responsible for them can understand, evaluate, and resolve
+ them expeditiously.
+ - Get a quick resolution for such issues.
+ - Minimize the time any issue remains "on the supporter's
+ - Capture all data relevant to the resolution of an issue
+ in a form which eases future handling of similar issues.
+ - Provide a migration target for existing "Collector",
+ and "Tracker",
+ - Ensure that issues receive appropriate and timely resolution.
@@ -29,6 +45,11 @@
- "Correspondent Adds Note to Issue":../CorrespondentAddsNote.stx
- "Supporter Closes Issue":../SupporterClosesIssue.stx
+ - "Administrator Migrates Issues":../AdministratorMigratesIssues.stx
+ - "Administrator Reviews Issue