[CMF-checkins] CVS: CMF - CHANGES.txt:18.104.22.168
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:05:19 -0500
Update of /cvs-repository/CMF
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv23505
- Lock down feature list for 1.3 release.
=== CMF/CHANGES.txt 1.69 => 22.214.171.124 ===
- - (__future__) Exposed role management for manager users on
- the default roster: managers can now "promote" members
- without going to the ZMI.
- - (__future__) Added "custom schema" mechanism for content
- objects: site managers can now define additional
- propertysheets for a content type, which will then be
- reflected in instances created from the type.
- - (__future__) Added simple link extraction / checking for
- textual content. Link checking also works for Link objects.
- - (__future__) Added "composite content" types (see the
- "dogbowl proposal",
- - (__future__) Added DCWorkflow (through-the-web configurable
- workflows) to the core set of CMF products.
- CMFDefault Documents, News Items and Discussion Items now support
a 'plain' text format, which simply HTML-quote's the text before