[CMF-checkins] CVS: CMF/CMFCollector - INSTALL.txt:1.9
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:31:31 -0500
Update of /cvs-repository/CMF/CMFCollector
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv30635/Products/CMFCollector
Updated instructions to reflect latest Zope / CMF releases
=== CMF/CMFCollector/INSTALL.txt 1.8 => 1.9 ===
- The CMF
- http://cmf.zope.org - recent (as of 10/10/2001) CVS HEAD
- checkout, or 1.2 or better (not yet released as of Oct 15, 2001).
+ Version 1.2 or better.
- Zope Page templates
- "ZPT", http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ZPT - ZPT is
- integrated in the Zope HEAD checkout, and will be part of the
- distribution as of Zope 2.5.
+ "ZPT", http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ZPT
+ ZPT is part of the Zope distribution as of version 2.5
- - CMF/CMFDecor provisions for ZPT, including use of the ZPT skin as the
- default skin (settable from the portal_skins 'Properties' tab).
- That's last bit deserves emphasis - anyone using the collector
- must be using the ZPT skin (or have the 'collector' and
- 'zpt_generic' layers included on the one you're using).
- - CMF/DCWorkflow
- Proper operation depends on a patch to DCWorkflow as of Oct 15,
- 2001. The patch is in the CVS version (it's DCWorkflow.py, rev
- 1.8), and will be in CMF 1.2.
+ - the Skins tool in the CMF must be set up to use ZPT views:
+ you must have at least the 'collector' and 'zpt_generic'
+ layers included on the skin you're using.
+ The installation script will add the 'collector' layer
+ to any existing skins for you.
To install CMFCollector: