[CMF-checkins] CVS: CMF - CHANGES.txt:126.96.36.199
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:50:22 -0500
Update of /cvs-repository/CMF
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv2028
Landing 'tseaver-typeinfo_as_apb-branch' against current HEAD, using
a new integration branch:
- Merged the branch and fixed up all conflicts; all tests pass.
- Updated all the 'factory_type_information' structures to make the
'action' key a TALES expression (e.g., "document_view" ->
- Write an external method for converting existing type info objects
(they all have dictionaries, instead of ActionInformation objects,
stored in the ZODB). Otherwise, all existing type info objects are
- Perhaps someone can think of a clever way to avoid the need for this
=== CMF/CHANGES.txt 1.137 => 188.8.131.52 ===
--- CMF/CHANGES.txt:1.137 Mon Mar 10 04:53:14 2003
+++ CMF/CHANGES.txt Mon Mar 10 18:49:50 2003
@@ -25,6 +25,10 @@
+ - Made TypeInformation objects derive from CMFCore.ActionProviderBase:
+ their actions are now TALES expressions, and they have conditions
+ (like all the "tool actions").
- zpt skins (CMFDefault): Added i18n attributes.
See INSTALL.txt for installing internationalization support.
(Collector #122, thanks to Gitte Wange for her contribution)