[CMF-checkins] CVS: CMF - CHANGES.txt:1.155
schubbe at web.de
Thu Sep 25 07:37:18 EDT 2003
Update of /cvs-repository/CMF
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv2764
replaced bare excepts in skin scripts and removed NoWL cruft:
- added CMFResourceLockedError and IllegalHTML to CMFCoreExceptions.py
- removed usage of NoWL, updated ResourceLockedError imports
- using CMFCoreExceptions for more specific except statements in scripts
- using urlencode to encode error messages
=== CMF/CHANGES.txt 1.154 => 1.155 ===
--- CMF/CHANGES.txt:1.154 Wed Sep 24 06:02:13 2003
+++ CMF/CHANGES.txt Thu Sep 25 07:36:47 2003
@@ -62,6 +62,12 @@
+ - Skin scripts: Made except statements safer by being more specific. Hope
+ this still catches all relevant errors.
+ - Removed some pre 'Zope 2.4.3 with PageTemplates' backwards compatibility
+ cruft. A later platform is required since CMF 1.3.
- Collector #153: CookieCrumbler didn't preserve query strings.
More information about the CMF-checkins