[CMF-checkins] CVS: CMF - CHANGES.txt:1.156
schubbe at web.de
Mon Sep 29 07:20:08 EDT 2003
Update of /cvs-repository/CMF
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv26179
- filter out 'Member' correctly (Collector #148 and #169)
- also filter out 'Authenticated'
- protect user management methods by 'Manage users', not 'Manage portal'
updated interface and added Local Roles methods to it
=== CMF/CHANGES.txt 1.155 => 1.156 ===
--- CMF/CHANGES.txt:1.155 Thu Sep 25 07:36:47 2003
+++ CMF/CHANGES.txt Mon Sep 29 07:19:37 2003
@@ -31,7 +31,8 @@
- CMFCore and CMFDefault MembershipTool: Changed permissions.
'createMemberarea()' for someone else and 'getRoster()' including hidden
- members are now protected by 'Manage users'.
+ members are now protected by 'Manage users'. 'getMemberById()',
+ listMemberIds() and listMembers() as well.
- Document and NewsItem: Un-hardwired 'manage_FTPget()' for 'text/html'.
Added 'source_html.dtml' and 'source_html.pt'. 'manage_FTPget()' now has
More information about the CMF-checkins