[CMF-checkins] CVS: CMF - CHANGES.txt:1.184
y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Fri Feb 20 03:50:49 EST 2004
Update of /cvs-repository/CMF
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv5619
- removed redundant 'foldercontents' action
- added invisible 'new' and 'rename_items' actions
=== CMF/CHANGES.txt 1.183 => 1.184 ===
--- CMF/CHANGES.txt:1.183 Tue Feb 17 07:55:31 2004
+++ CMF/CHANGES.txt Fri Feb 20 03:50:18 2004
@@ -12,7 +12,8 @@
'folder_delete' and 'folder_paste' scripts. The result looks almost the
same as before.
- - PortalFolder: Added invisible 'new' and 'rename_items' actions.
+ - PortalFolder and SkinnedFolder: Added 'new' and 'rename_items' Actions.
+ Used for redirects they are invisible by default.
- CMFCoreExceptions: Added some Exceptions.
AccessControl.Unauthorized is a subclass of zExceptions.Unauthorized, so
@@ -167,6 +168,10 @@
tool overrides default member content creation.
+ - SkinnedFolder: Removed 'foldercontents' Action.
+ As long as we have 'foldercontents' in ActionsTool we don't need this
+ Action in SkinnedFolder.
- StrippingParser: Added 'big', 'small', 'sub' and 'sup' to valid tags.
More information about the CMF-checkins