[CMF-checkins] CVS: CMF - CHANGES.txt:184.108.40.206
jens at dataflake.org
Mon May 9 16:18:45 EDT 2005
Update of /cvs-repository/CMF
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv15154
- CMFTopic.Topic/CMFCore.PortalContent: Clean up a previous change
by changing __call__ methods to be aligned with what's on CVS
HEAD and using the old _getViewFor function as a fallback to
retain backwards compatibility.
=== CMF/CHANGES.txt 220.127.116.11 => 18.104.22.168 ===
--- CMF/CHANGES.txt:22.214.171.124 Sun May 8 14:58:32 2005
+++ CMF/CHANGES.txt Mon May 9 16:18:15 2005
@@ -9,6 +9,11 @@
+ - CMFTopic.Topic/CMFCore.PortalContent: Clean up a previous change
+ by changing __call__ methods to be aligned with what's on CVS
+ HEAD and using the old _getViewFor function as a fallback to
+ retain backwards compatibility.
- DCWorkflow: Add a note to the Transitions and States forms
explaining that the renaming actions will not automatically
update any items in the workflow that might be affected by
@@ -28,11 +33,6 @@
- CMFSetup utils: Fixed handling of comments and empty descriptions.
- - CMFTopic.Topic/CMFCore.PortalContent: Both these classes were using
- the now-deprecated CMFCore.utils._getViewFor method, and strangely
- enough the deprecation warning didn't show. Replaced with the
- new method of getting the view.
- CMFDefault.MetadataTool: When asked for a non-existing metadata
policy, the tool would return the default policy unwrapped. This
More information about the CMF-checkins