[CMF-checkins] SVN: CMF/branches/1.6/CHANGES.txt - re-shuffle items
between CHANGES.txt on the trunk and the 1.6 branch to
jens at dataflake.org
Sun Feb 12 12:51:42 EST 2006
Log message for revision 41607:
- re-shuffle items between CHANGES.txt on the trunk and the 1.6 branch to
make their ordering saner and easier to understand.
--- CMF/branches/1.6/CHANGES.txt 2006-02-12 17:37:56 UTC (rev 41606)
+++ CMF/branches/1.6/CHANGES.txt 2006-02-12 17:51:41 UTC (rev 41607)
@@ -22,17 +22,15 @@
- FSFile: autodetect the encoding of UTF-8 text files with a
suitable Byte Order Mark (0xEF 0xBB 0xBF).
+ - CMFSetup: Split off GenericSetup.
+ GenericSetup allows to use CMFSetup functionality outside CMF. See
+ the README.txt of GenericSetup for details.
- - Removed GenericSetup as a package inside CMF, it is now a standalone
- product, but still distributed as part of the CMF package.
- CMFCore utils: Made _checkPermission depend on Zope's checkPermission.
There is no longer a need to modify the checkPermission behavior in CMF.
- - Converted CMFSetup into a pure legacy package. CMFSetup will be removed
- in CMF 2.0.
- Reordered base classes of File and Image, to allow use of super().
- Made unit tests close the request properly.
More information about the CMF-checkins