[ZF] Need volunteers to work on security issues

kit BLAKE kitblake at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 00:43:53 EDT 2006

2006/8/7, Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com>:
> Great idea, especially the mailinglist as a well known public contact. I
> volunteer as well.

I'll put Infrae in general on the volunteer list. I won't speak for
Martijn Faassen, as he's already playing a ZF board member role, and
he's on vacation right now. But these issues are of tremendous
importance to our university and government customers.
kit

--
kit BLAKE · Infrae · infrae.com + 31 10 243 7051
Hoevestraat 10 · 3033 GC · Rotterdam + The Netherlands