[ZF] proposal: press release on zope foundation

sathya sathya at zeomega.com
Sun Aug 20 04:05:28 EDT 2006

The cost to use a service like business wire is $600. We can specifiy
the categories that are applicable
we can research less expensive options as well
The press release will be similar to the following

http://www.apache.org/foundation/press/pr_1999_06_30.html

what is the zope foundation
why does it exist
how does it plan to function and accomplish its goals

if we do have a couple of corporate members that can  comment on the
foundations value  that will be  nice as well

--
ZeOmega
#2591 Dallas Parkway
Suite 408