[ZF] Deadlines

Mark of opensourcexperts markp at opensourcexperts.com
Wed Jun 7 15:50:14 EDT 2006

Hello Jim,

On Jun 7, 2006, at 4:04 PM, Jim Fulton wrote:
> The only open question is how associate and solution-provider members
> will be handled. In theory, we will need to hold elections for them,
> but so far we have no associate members,

Don't want to be a pessimist but with the current pricing for
associate members you won't find very many.

Associate Membership (not a good name by the way) -- has the
potential to bring hundreds of members and most importantly help fund
important projects of benefit to all.

Think about all those who have in the past said:  "would love to
contribute but don't have the time / skills" -- they should be
pointed to
an Associate Membership. If the cost is somewhere between 50 to 100
USD (a common pricing range for many organizations) -- then the
potential is several hundreds. Keep it at 295 USD and you can likely
count them on one hand.

See also my previous posting about this:

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/foundation/2006-May/000048.html

Regards,

Mark