[ZF] Issue Trackers

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Wed Oct 4 05:46:45 EDT 2006

Lennart Regebro wrote:
[snip]
> I've never used Roundup.
[Lennart describes his experiences with JIRA]

I've used roundup for some years. In our install some metadata like
'milestone' and such are missing, but I believe those can be added. It's
pretty nice. It has very deep integration with email; it can be
controlled almost entirely from a mail client if you should like that. I
tend to use the web client myself, but some people are really into the
email part. Roundup as far as I know lacks any integration with svn,
however.

Regards,

Martijn