[ZF] Zope Development Process

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Wed Sep 27 04:58:15 EDT 2006

Chris Withers wrote:
> Jim Fulton wrote:
>>
>> We would need to draft amendments to the by laws and and membership
>> agreement and have them approved through a voting process. There are
>> actually quite a few bugs in the bylaws that need to be fixed.  We're
>> hoping to garther a fair number of amendments and vote on them
>> together.  We really need to get going on this. :/
>
> OK, so what needs to happen?

What needs to happen from the end of the ZMO is to identity which
amendments we'd like to make to the bylaws to make this fit our desired
process. Hopefully we can make this work without changing everything
completely, though.

The board is already working on a bunch of proposed amendments for other
areas.

What needs to happen in the end is some kind of vote to get the
amendments accepted. We're trying to figure out when and how there too.

Regards,

Martijn