[ZF] Participating in BoD meetings

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Sun Aug 12 17:17:20 EDT 2007

Hi Christian,

we welcome you as the DZUG representative in the enlarged BoD meetings.
The ZF BoD  have been discussing effective ways in which not only DZUG,
but also other national and regional user groups like OZZope, the
Brazilian Python Society and the Netherlands Zope Foundation can
participate directly in the BoD decision making process. DZUG is in my
personal opinion high in the priority list because of the weight of its
membership and its legal status in Germany as an incorporated society.
Please wait until the middle of this week for the BoD to send you an
official invitation.

Regards,

Aroldo.