[ZF] Launchpad demo of Zope 3 collector for evaluation

James Henstridge james at jamesh.id.au
Thu Feb 1 06:41:28 EST 2007

On 29/01/07, Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com> wrote:
> > Do you think the combination of importance and milestones would cover
> > this use case then?
>
> Unsure. Right now, "Deferred" is a resolution. Meaning: We're not gonna
> deal with this "now" and we don't exactly know when we're going to.
> Please don't display this issue anymore, except when explicitly asked
> for it. But don't file it as resolved.
>
> That's the current behaviour. We can talk about using to different
> semantics of course.

I've redone the demo import based on the comments from this list.  The
new import is available at the following URL (I've changed the demo
server over to the product names that have been agreed on):

    https://bugs.demo.launchpad.net/zope3

The only changes are:
 * attachment titles are taken from the filename rather than description
 * issues in the deferred state are treated differently:
    * they are marked "confirmed"
    * they have their importance set to "wishlist"
    * they have been tagged as "deferred"

In the default bug listing, you'll notice that the Deferred bugs are
at the very end.  If you want a listing without them entirely, click
on the "advanced search" link and unselect the "wishlist" importance.

If there are no further issues, I'd like to propose doing the
migration shortly after we rearrange the existing Zope related
products/projects in Launchpad, which is scheduled for Thursday next
week.

For the final import, I'll need a fresh dump of the collector data in
the same format Jim gave me the first time.  It would also be good to
make the zope3-dev collector read only at that point so that we don't
miss any changes.

James.

James.