[ZF] [Fwd: [ZWeb] process to maintain the foundation web site ?]

sathya sathya at zeomega.com
Wed Jan 3 01:30:26 EST 2007

ok sounds good. I propose that we import the existing rest content into
plone. This will allow content contributors to make changes and submit
for approval and we can make the site look more complete (the welcome
page for example ). Make the member page dynamic and reflect current
membership.
regards
sathya

--