[ZF] Launchpad demo of Zope 3 collector for evaluation

Steve Alexander steve at canonical.com
Mon Jan 22 19:48:19 EST 2007

Benji York wrote:
> Jim Fulton wrote:
>> I've been working with the Launchpad team to convert the Zope3 collector
>> to use Launchpad.
>
> Is there a login/password we can use to play around?  (I attempted to
> register, but no email ever arrived.)

Because it's a demo server, and we want to make sure we never send
people email they don't expect, there's an email whitelist for that server.

I've cc-ed James Henstridge, who can put your email address on the
whitelist, and let you know when that's happened.  Then, you'll be able
to register with the demo launchpad and try stuff out.

--
Steve Alexander