[ZF] Draft of ByLaws done, some updates to other documents needed

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed May 2 02:55:11 EDT 2007

Hey,

another status update: I have the changes we discussed in the ByLaws:

- a repository management committee, carved from looking at the other
standing committees
- removed the ZMO and relatives

I found that the ZMO is being referenced from other documents. I'll
update those in the next days not to refer to them anymore.

The membership agreement looks fine regarding our problem of getting new
committers.

Christian