[ZF] [Zope-dev] Zope Source Code Repository

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Apr 2 15:51:24 EDT 2009

Chris Withers wrote at 2009-4-2 19:44 +0100:
>I prefer using password-protected (as opposed to key-protected) https.
>What do other people prefer?

I am fine with the "ssh" access.

True, the initial setup was a bit difficult (the key program
did not like the "." in "d.maurer" -- but forgot to tell so)
but Jim spare enough time to help me overcome the problem.
After I changed my username from "d.maurer" to "dmaurer",
everything worked immediately.

I would not like to enter my password every time I call "svn".
If this can be arranged, I am content.

--
Dieter