[ZF] nomination period for board members ends tomorrow!

Tres Seaver tseaver at palladion.com
Mon Feb 23 16:10:14 EST 2009

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> We need more nominations for board membership as the nomination period
> ends tomorrow. So far I've seen existing board members nominate 7
> people, which means we don't need an election at all as the board size
> is 7. I don't think this is right. We don't even know whether all
> these nominees actually want to stand. :)
>
> So foundation members, foundation board members, please nominate more people!

Here is a summary of nominations to date:

 - Jens Vagelpohl (nominated by Martijn Faassen)

 - Stephan Richter (nominated by Martijn Faassen)

 - Rob Page (nominated by Jens Vagelpohl)

 - Andreas Jung (nominated by Jens Vagelpohl)

 - Jan Smith (nominated by Rob Page)

 - Martijn Faassen (nominated by Rob Page)

 - Tres Seaver (nominated by Rob Page)

 - Erik Dahl (nominated by Rob Page)

 - Chris Calloway (nominated by Rob Page)

 - Jim Fulton (nominated by Stephan Richter)

 - Marius Gedminus (nominated by Stephan Richter)

 - Rocky Burt (nominated by Stephan Richter)

 - Christian Theune (nominated by Christian Zagrodnick)

Section 5.2 of the bylaws[1] does no restrict board seats to members of
the foundation, which makes Erik Dahl and Chris Calloway eligible.  We
need confirmation that all these folks would serve if elected.

Tres.
- --
Tres Seaver          +1 540-429-0999          tseaver at palladion.com