[ZF] nomination period closing (UPDATE)

Tres Seaver tseaver at palladion.com
Tue Feb 24 20:18:17 EST 2009

Current nomination status:

Confirmed Nominees
- ------------------

- - Chris Calloway (nominated by Rob Page)

- - Martijn Faassen (nominated by Rob Page)

- - Stephan Richter (nominated by Martijn Faassen)

- - Tres Seaver (nominated by Rob Page)

- - Jens Vagelpohl (nominated by Martijn Faassen)

- - Rob Page (nominated by Jens Vagelpohl)

- - Andreas Jung (nominated by Jens Vagelpohl)

- - Christian Theune (nominated by Christian Zagrodnick)

Declined Nominees
- -----------------

- - Rocky Burt (nominated by Stephan Richter)

Unconfirmed Nominees
- --------------------

- - Jan Smith (nominated by Rob Page)

- - Erik Dahl (nominated by Rob Page)

- - Jim Fulton (nominated by Stephan Richter)

- - Marius Gedminus (nominated by Stephan Richter)

At this point, we have eight candidates for seven seats.  Last call for
either already-nominated folks to confirm, or for new nominations
(please *don't* nominate somebody new without checking first that they
are willing to serve if elected):  we said that nominations would close
today, so the last possible moment would be 23:59:59T-12:00 (about
eleven hours from now, I reckon).

Tres.
- --
Tres Seaver          +1 540-429-0999          tseaver at palladion.com